Ambassador, Head of the Mission of Georgia to NATO (since 2020)
Date of Birth: 04.07.1973
- -1996-1997: various positions at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- -1997-1998: Deputy Head of NATO Division of the Military–Political Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- -1998-2000: Head of the Bilateral Relations Division of the Military–Political Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- -2000-2001: Counsellor, Embassy of Georgia in Kingdom of Belgium, kingdom of Netherlands and Grand Duchy of Luxembourg; Member of Mission of Georgia to NATO.
- -2001-2004: Counsellor in Political Affairs, Mission of Georgia to NATO(Brussels, Belgium)- 2004-2005: Director of the International Security Department, National Security Council of Georgia.
- -2005-2009: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Republic of Austria and the Republic of Hungary. The Permanent Representative to OSCE and other International Organizations in Vienna (Austria).
- -2009-2016: A member of the political team of Irakli Alasania. Founder and board member of "Free Democrats".
- -2010-2012: elected member of the forth convocation of Tbilisi City Assembly.
- -2012-2016: elected Member of the Parliament of Georgia, from 2012 till April, 2015 Chairman of the Committee on European Integration, From March 2015 Co-President of the Eastern Partnership, EURONEST Parliamentary Assembly.
- -2016-2017: State Minister of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
- -2018-2020: Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Georgia to the United Nations Office and other international organizations in Geneva
- -1990 – 1995: Tbilisi State University, Faculty of the International Law and International Relations.
- -1997: NATO Defense Collage (Rome, Italy)
- -1998: Swedish National Defense Collage
- -1999: the Defense Resources Management Institute (Monterey, California, USA).
- -2004: George C. Marshall European Center of Security Studies (Garmisch, Germany)
Languages: Georgian (native), English, Russian, French
Family Status: Married with two children